The Banners / Slides are the pictures, text or items that swap out every few seconds at the landing page of your website. As a default, there are three slides that swap out complete with an image, a write-up and a button. It is completely customizable to cater to your design and style. It is easy.
Accessing the Banner / Slide
- At the WordPress Admin Bar, click on Edit with Elementor.
- Select the banner / slide you wish to make changes to. As default, it would show three slides labeled Slide 1, Slide 2, and Slide 3.
Changing the Heading / Write-up
- Hover your mouse on the heading or text box and click on the pen icon at the top right portion.
- The left panel will, by default, show the Content tab. Type your desired text in the box provided.
- On the Style tab, you can edit the color, font, size, etc. of the text.
- On the Advanced tab, you can change the Margins, Padding, Motion effects, etc. of the the text.
- When satisfied with the changes, click on UPDATE at the bottom.
Changing the Image
- Right Click on the image you wish to make changes to and select Edit Image.
- On the left panel, click Choose Image on the picture.
- Click on the Upload Files tab.
- Drag and drop the desired image.
- Click on the Media Library tab and select the image you uploaded. Click on the Add Media button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Make necessary adjustments on the image.
- When satisfied, click UPDATE at the bottom of the left Panel.
Changing the Button
- Hover your mouse on the button and click on the pen icon at the top right portion.
- The left panel will, by default, show the Content tab. Type your desired text in the box provided. You can also designate a link you want the button to be directed to.
- Under the Style tab, you can change the font, text or background color, shape, etc.
- Under Advanced tab, you can change the margins and padding, add motion effects, etc. to the element.
- When satisfied, click on UPDATE at the bottom.